Robb Wagner and Stimulated are currently working with Carnival Cruise Lines as part of Carnival’s $500M Funship 2.0 initiative announced in April, 2012. Stimulated is helping redefine Carnival’s onboard entertainment with an innovative NEW catalog of interchangeable multimedia stage productions and state of the art LED theaters. Robb helped Carnival launch its first four ‘Playlist Productions’ last June onboard Carnival’s biggest and newest ship, Carnival Breeze. The projects included an intensive film shoot which Stimulated produced for Carnival in Los Angeles.
Robb returns to Italy this April (2013) to help Carnival launch two more Playlist Productions onboard its newest, Carnival Sunshine.
“Impressed is an understatement.” -e-travelblackboard
“Robb, Thank you for all you’ve done for us.”
– Mark Tamis, SVP Guest Operations, Carnival Cruise Lines
What Stimulated Did:
- Consulted on LED theater design
- Collaborated on creative concepts
- Designed, directed and produced LED media content
- Production company for film shoots and VFX post production
- Directed green screen film shoots and VFX post production
- Robb Wagner: Multimedia Producer & Director