November 21, 2012 (Venice, Italy) – Robb Wagner and Stimulated are helping Carnival Cruise Lines create brand new entertainment experience at sea.
Stimulated was selected to help Carnival develop and produce a new brand of entertainment as part of Carnival’s $500M Funship 2.0 initiative. Stimulated is working with Carnival Productions to rewrite the book on shipboard entertainment, with an innovative NEW catalog of interchangeable multimedia stage productions. Robb helped Carnival develop state of the art LED theaters, and Stimulated helped produce the first four ‘Playlist Productions’ for Carnival’s biggest and newest ship, Carnival Breeze. The projects included an intensive film shoot which Stimulated produced and directed in Los Angeles. The footage from the film shoot interacts with the live action on the Carnival Breeze stage.
Robb returned to Italy in 2013 to help Carnival launch two more Playlist Productions onboard its newest, Carnival Sunshine.
“Impressed is an understatement.” -e-travelblackboard
“Robb, Thank you for all you’ve done for us.”
– Mark Tamis, SVP Guest Operations, Carnival Cruise Lines
What Stimulated Did:
- Consulted on LED theater design
– Collaborated on key creative concepts
– Designed, directed and produced vusial media content
– Production and directing company for film shoots and VFX post production
– Robb Wagner: Multimedia Producer & Director