Robb Wagner and Stimulated are helping Carnival Cruise Lines develop and produce the entertainment portion of Carnival’s $500M Funship 2.0 initiative. Stimulated is working with Carnival Productions to rewrite the book on shipboard entertainment, with an innovative NEW catalog of interchangeable multimedia stage productions, and state of the art LED theaters. Robb helped Carnival launch its first four ‘Playlist Productions’ in 2012 onboard Carnival’s biggest and newest ship, Carnival Breeze. The projects included an intensive film shoot which Stimulated produced and directed in Los Angeles.
Robb returned to Italy in 2013 to help Carnival launch two more Playlist Productions onboard its newest, Carnival Sunshine.
“Impressed is an understatement.” -e-travelblackboard
“Robb, Thank you for all you’ve done for us.”
– Mark Tamis, SVP Guest Operations, Carnival Cruise Lines
What Stimulated Did:
- Consulted on LED theater design
- Collaborated on key creative concepts
- Designed, directed and produced vusial media content
- Production and directing company for film shoots and VFX post production
- Robb Wagner: Multimedia Producer & Director